Women Growing Together Celebration - March 19 2020
Following the success of last year’s women’s October 2019 event the ‘Women Growing Together’ interfaith group, invite you to their 2020 celebration evening, on Thursday 19th March 2020, 6pm at the Chadderton Suite, Oldham Civic Centre.
This year’s event will include inspirational young female guest speakers from across 4 different faiths and an opportunity for interactive group discussion and networking.
A light buffet and refreshments will also be served.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To foster mutual understanding
- To facilitate co-operative action
- To be a representative voice for faith communities in Oldham
- To relate to other inter-faith initiatives
- To be autonomous and non-party political
- To work for and from mutual acceptance, without compromise to the beliefs of members
Oldham Interfaith Forum upholds the right of each individual to live by her/his faith. We believe that all faith groups have a part to play in promoting community cohesion.
Membership is open to faith communities which have a place of worship in Oldham. Currently, faith communities which take up those places are from Christian, Muslim and Hindu backgrounds. Members from other faiths who do not have a recognised place of worship in Oldham can be co-opted onto the Forum committee.