Our Next Events
- JULY 29th - Any Questions on Faith
- AUGUST 25th - Group Discussion: Abrogation.
These events will be held online using the ZOOM conferencing platorm,
to participate you will need to install the ZOOM app onto your computer or mobile device and to register with the service.
Links to a range of information relating to faith and health matters during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To foster mutual understanding
- To facilitate co-operative action
- To be a representative voice for faith communities in Oldham
- To relate to other inter-faith initiatives
- To be autonomous and non-party political
- To work for and from mutual acceptance, without compromise to the beliefs of members
Oldham Interfaith Forum upholds the right of each individual to live by her/his faith. We believe that all faith groups have a part to play in promoting community cohesion.
Membership is open to faith communities which have a place of worship in Oldham. Currently, faith communities which take up those places are from Christian, Muslim and Hindu backgrounds. Members from other faiths who do not have a recognised place of worship in Oldham can be co-opted onto the Forum committee.